Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tropical morbet (because it's more than sorbet)

My daughter has been begging me to make ice cream, so I put the Donvier base (bought for $6, including shipping, on Ebay, to replace the never-used one I chucked in a temporary fit of de-clutter delusions) in the freezer.

In the past two weeks, I have lost the booklet, run out of cream, and gone on vacation. Finally, today, I concocted something rather close to nirvana.

Don't even think of using anything other than Tropicana Pure Peach Papaya Mango. The very name promises your eyes will roll back in your head with oralgasmic bliss.

Ingredients
1-1/3 C juice (see above)
1 C heavy cream
1 C coconut milk
3/4 C sugar
2 egg whites

Instructions
1. Simmer the sugar in some liquid—or not; it'll still work.
2. If you simmer, you must chill.
3. Follow the instructions on your ice cream maker.
4. Send me a love letter.

1 caws:

Blogger said... Best Blogger Tips

3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!