Thursday, April 16, 2009

let me talk about Let Me Eat Cake

I've been having lots of fun the past week or so, talking to radio hosts and reporters. Today, in fact, I'm going to tape an interview on A Chef's Table in Philadelphia. Yesterday, I taped a WYPR "Maryland Morning" interview with Tom Hall, which will air next Wednesday morning.

Coming up this weekend, I'll be at the CityLit Festival on a panel with Warren Brown of CakeLove; Mary K. Zajac is the moderator. We're in the former Maryland Room (maybe now called Office of School and Student Services?) at 11:00 a.m. Sunday, I read in Bel Air, at the Barnes & Noble, at about 4:00 p.m. with other readers, so come early! Finally, I have a signing at the Red Canoe, April 25th, at 4:00.

Below are a couple of radio interviews.


3 caws:

Kristin said... Best Blogger Tips

Read the Sun Extra article today too! Good interview location choice! I go there for the Resurrection!

cybergabi said... Best Blogger Tips

That was enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing these!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

So good to hear your voice again, my friend. You did such a great job!! Can't wait to hear you in person, with guitar and harmony and beer.


xxoo
Janer